list etiquette

On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 12:42:42PM -0700, Tyler P. wrote:
> Frankly, I like when people leave the other replies in the email, unless it
> gets too long.  Perhaps leave just the message that you're replying to
> rather than attaching the previous 40 messages in a topic. (Specially when
> the topic gets side tracked).

Best is just to leave the content you are replying to, and snip the rest.

> But, because this is not a proper Newsgroup,
> messages don't get grouped together in "threads" so the original question
> often is buried under a ton of email, or it is deleted.

Heh, it's grouped into threads if you use the right mailreader.  (MUTT
rules... http://www.mutt.org )

Dan

--
My own personal theory is that God is like I am when I'm playing Civ
II...sure, it really helps my score when I have peaceful civilizations,

		-- Jacob Sherwood - {God is bored.}