Forced to get an inexpensive paint job

I had a cheap paint job done at Maaco on my mk.2 last
month.  I am really surprised at how well it came out;
however , I did all the prep and bodywork myself.
When you get their cheaper jobs, you can only choose
from a selection of colours on their colour board.
The silver I chose is more like flash silver, than the
zermatt silver that should be on my car.  Have a look
at the pictures, although, the yahoo pictures are hard
to make out.  I think I paid about $400 Canadian for
the job.  By the way, they used catalyzed enamel
without clear coat.  If you pay more, they'll do clear
coat in any colout, but that was somewhere between
1000 and 2000 dollars.
<http://ca.photos.yahoo.com/bc/palace_master/lst?.dir=/car&.view=t>
BTW, the Mk.1 isn't mine.  The guy at the gas station
wants $1200 CDN with emissions testing included.

Chris J.
'83 Scirocco GT