Next project

I always thought it would be fun to either put a 16v head on a 1.6L block.
You would need to do some machining and some welding but I have heard that
this is a great high RPM setup!

I also think it would be fun to try a solid lifter 8v head (GTI/Scirocco) on
a 16v block.  I think there is some slight machining/welding involved also
but as far as asthetics, you'd need a good knock sensor system and high
octane fuel but suspect about 200hp on a decently worked head with nice cam.

Dave