Forced to get an inexpensive paint job

Ken Bates wrote:

> I am about to take
> it to one of the "chain" paint shops (I wont mention any names).  I hate
> doing this but I have to get this thing painted.
> Ken
> '79 Scirocco 16v project "McFly"
> "...it's working...It's Working...!!"
> '86 16v carcass (organ donor)
> VORTEX:  "Indiana Red"

I'm thinking if you spray it a solid color (vs metal flake) then you
will reduce quality control issues. Besides it's possible you can buff
out orange peel & drips before reassembly yourself, post spray job.

I act like I know what I'm talking about all the time, this is one of
those times.

Folks, don't let me twist in the wind alone, chime in oh experienced
ones.

TBerk