Insurance Adjuster again

its my expereince with ins companys that if they total the vehicle, the buy
back is 10% of the Settlement. Example; I had a 82 Dodge Truck (paid $700)
that was totaled by the ins in a wreck (others drivers fault), the ins
totaled it for $2000.00 (wohoo) and I bought my truck back for $200.00. Out
of several different wrecks, the ins company were standard at 10% salvage.
Hope this gives you a lil help with what lays ahead with the adjusters.

-E