rev's ideas

--0-1162704847-1033669187=:28284

My motor is shot i have a 16v 1.8, but i dont have the money to buy a 16v 2.0  so i was wondering how hard is it to change the 16v to a little 8v?  Just until i can get the cash to get me a 2.0L?  I know it sounds stupid, but i need the car to be in running condition.  or any cheap short block 16v 2L's would be great.