Where to get speaker mounting extensions?

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 09:30:18AM -0700, Jeff Toomasson wrote:

>    Now that I'm on a tight budget, I need to find some way of installing
>    my 6.5" JLs in the door of my cabby. I would really like to find a way
>    to put them where the 4x6s go so I can keep the pocket. I know I've
>    seen mounting plates in the past that would provide the added depth,
>    but I checked Crotchfield and found nothing. Anybody have an idea
>    where to look?  Vince?

www.partsexpress.com has them pretty cheap, but any decent car stero shop
should have them as well.  I got mine at Magnolia Hi-Fi here in Seattle.

Dan

--
One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and
that one word is `to be prepared'

	-- Dan Quayle