pass side engine mount change & injector seals

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C26AD8.0C2ED070

Why is there no room to work in?
Anyway, I have no Bentley yet, and I need to change the pass side engine =
mount on my 88 16V.
Does the lower timing belt cover need removed?
Are there 2 or 3 allen bolts holding the mount bracket to the engine? I =
only see 2, very oily, one loose.
The mount is worn out so the upper timing cover nearly rested on the =
body.=20
I have the front up on ramps right now, trying to figure out how to get =
this done.
I'm thinking of putting a jack under the oil pan, taking the wieght off =
the mount, remove the big through-bolt, then lowering the engine down so =
I can get to the bolts that hold the bracket to the engine.
I wanted to know what all needs removed or whatever to get this mount =
done.

I also am going to try to do the inj o-rings and inserts. I have a FI =
puller tool, for my 8V cars, but will it work on my 16V? I have the =
gasket to to between the intake manifold halves....can the manifold stay =
on for this inj seal replacment?

I have a VC gasket too, but I'm more concrened with the engine mount and =
o-rings now. Should I try them all at once, or what?

Thanks for any help!

Broke

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C26AD8.0C2ED070

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Why is there no room to work =
in?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Anyway, I have no Bentley yet, and I =
need to change=20
the pass side engine mount on my 88 16V.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Does the lower timing belt cover need=20
removed?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Are there 2 or 3 allen bolts holding =
the mount=20
bracket to the engine? I only see 2, very oily, one loose.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The mount is worn out so the upper =
timing cover=20
nearly rested on the body. <BR>I have the front up on ramps right now, =
trying to=20
figure out how to get this done.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm thinking of putting a jack under =
the oil pan,=20
taking the wieght off the mount, remove the big through-bolt, then =
lowering the=20
engine down so I can get to the bolts that hold the bracket to the=20
engine.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I wanted to know what all needs removed =
or whatever=20
to get this mount done.</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><BR>I also am going to try to do the inj o-rings and inserts. I =
have a FI=20
puller tool, for my 8V cars, but will it work on my 16V? I have the =
gasket to to=20
between the intake manifold halves....can the manifold stay on for this =
inj seal=20
replacment?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have a VC gasket too, but I'm more concrened with the engine =
mount and=20
o-rings now. Should I try them all at once, or what?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for any help!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Broke</FONT></DIV>