Project change!

> Don't know how the hell I missed the original post, but congrats on
> scoring the TDI motor Eric.  Were you able to the the wiring harness,
> intake plumbing and downpipe etc.?

The whole deal, tranny (yes, I am going cable shift, but I just don't
thing a 020 can deal with 300 ft lbs), ECU, wiring, etc

> A TDI Mk1 will rock - mind you don't shake that poor old chassis to death
> though... :)

Oh, I will be strenthening everything :-)

> I have to worry about getting too drunk and starting to swap the
> powerplant from my wife's TDI into the Scirocco - it wouldn't be too bad
> if I could get the swap done before I sobered up I guess... :)

Hehehe...I have always wanted to do this....so when the opportunity showed
up...I jumped at it :-)

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport (400cc, 4 cyl, OHC 8v, 10k RPM redline *grin*)
80 Scirocco ----SOLD!!----
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)

-Kelli Fox