E Test results - ~:(

--- Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:

 And the little switches on the TB are going to be
> replaced shortly, but
> I'm not paying the dealer $228 for them.

Reminds me, those throttle switches you wanted are sitting
on the hood of the '86 in the barn.  Remind me to grab them
just before dyno day, unless you need them asap.

> Not QUITE a pizza rant, but it's close (those at
> Waterfest will know what this
> means...)

Oh SHIT - this must be a pretty serious rant.  Glad I'm
nowhere near.  ;p

It must suck to have to do emissions testing....

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco, '82 Pickup.
Parts cars:  '81 Scirocco, '87 Scirocco 16v - ASK!
"A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that.'" - Douglas Adams