cruise control

I have gone thru this myself and in the few seconds I have I will try to
tell you what I know.

The switches and wiring is the same in the Audi and the Volkswagon so
Bentley should be all you need. You will need to install the speed sensor
on the back of your speedo, if it not already there and add a couple of
wires to make things work.

The hard part is the throttle linkage. I have the complete setup from a 16V
golf as an example but as you already know the golf and Scirocco are 180
degrees different. If you look at the test pipe on your 16V you will notice
that it is bolted into one of two holes in a raised area... this is where
the vacuum solenoid mounts... the test pipe bracket is relocated to one of
the screws on the stiffener. The 16V Golf with factory cruise also has a
special piece on the throttle body that has the normal cable mount but also
a ball for the cruise linkage to connect to... don't bother looking for one
since it can not be used on the Scirocco... you will need to fabricate a
new one.

So here it is... install is simple if you can just make a bracket to mount
the vacuum solenoid to the intake and a throttle linkage for the throstle
body...

There is much more to say so if you have any questions please ask.

-RGK-

I can provide picks of a 16V Golf solenoid bracket and throstle linkage.