Reverse light switch, dealership, reciprocating saw and country ham

It's $25 before shipping on his site

<http://www.parts4vws.com/catalog/product_detail.asp?PartNumber=191919823>

Kervin
86 Scirocco 8v 2.0 p&p 4k+80% and lots of other numbers and letters
88 GTI 16v Still sitting and it's winter time now
00 tt600