OTx5

It's either that, or all our cars are working perfectly and there's
nothing worth writing about!!
Nah, couldn't be.
I've been a lister going on.....almost 4 years now? Or is it 5?  I can't
remember.  Anywho, I agree that there is a bit of a non-VW spell, and
I'm sure I'm part of it.  But I think that this list is 90% Roc content
and 10% non.  But it's worth it.  We are a community here, friends who
help each other with all kinds of stuff.  Remember not so long ago when
everyone on the list got worried that one of our own was very troubled,
and helped him through a tough time?  If we hadn't been here, things
could have been a lot worse. There hasn't been any real hostility on the
list in a long time, I can remember some very heated flame wars back in
the day.  But we behave ourselves, if someone gets a little heated there
are others to cool them down.  If someone is in trouble, this is a great
place to vent, share with good people, and maybe find solace.  Someone
sees something stupid on eBay?  Most of us are interested.  One of our
cars has problems?  Sure, we'll help out.  Someone gets married?  Has a
kid?  Happy, happy, Joy, joy all around.
I think I'm in agreement with everyone on the list when I think that if
there is some non-Roc content, we'll be happy to either read it or skip
it.  Sometimes I think OT stuff gets propagated because people "reply to
all" instead of "reply", so it gets shot back to the list.  But ya know
what?  I don't mind.  There are some interesting people here, and it's
neat to see how everyone works together to create a small world of good
people.  If the real world was as cool as this list, I'd be in Utopia.
 Or would that be U-Roc-ia?
:-)

Nate
'81
'84

My cars will only to afford my $0.02!!  They've taken it all away!!