remind me again what.......

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002 03:04:54 +0000 "Chris DeLong" <green536@hotmail.com>
writes:
> Ok Sean, you're a dick :) but anyway, what FI system are you running?

CIS-E. Stock.

> IS the
> injector cooler line from the intake manifold connected to the big
> line for the idle stabiliser valve?

Stock, yes.

> Is the ignition timing correct?

Close enough. Havent put alight on it yet but it fires right up.

> If you are using
> 16v injection what are the milleamps @the DPR?

I dunno. Its the stock FI system.

> Id the idle switch for the
> throttle plate functioning properly?

Yes, they work properly.

>What car did you put this in???
>Anywho, SEAN, that should get you started ;)

Its just a 2.0L bottom end in a 87 16V Scirocco. (Euro intake cam,
lightened flywheel, port matched 1.8L head.)
I just dont see why fully depressing the clutch pedal will cause the
rpm's to drop. What does it have to do with the fuel system?

Im wondering if the throttle cable is somehow interacting with the clutch
cable and its playing games? Ill have to check that tomorrow after work.
Thanks Christopher!

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS- #30  2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com