OTx5

--- Nate Mellom <bronson@inwave.com> wrote:
> But we behave ourselves, if someone gets a little heated
> there
> are others to cool them down.  If someone is in trouble, this is a
> great
> place to vent, share with good people, and maybe find solace.
> Someone
> sees something stupid on eBay?  Most of us are interested.  One of
> our
> cars has problems?  Sure, we'll help out.  Someone gets married?  Has
> kid?  Happy, happy, Joy, joy all around.

Precisely my point and that's *why* this is a successful list.  Not a
detracting factor to success.  Want junk?  Stupid posts?  Socializing?
Go to vwvortex.com, and *that's* heavily moderated (often by emotional
kids who are inclined to jump into OT and fail to realize what good
debate is!).  This list has a unique flavor and a subdued but
wonderfully effective way to weed out dickheads.  Where's the true
flamebaiting?  Where are the dumb posts where people think "u" and "r"
are complete words?  Folks that play that shite don't last long around
here.

BTW I always liked the old "Scirocco content:" at the end of OT posts -
where has that gone?  That allows us to have our fun but remember that
this is a Scirocco list.

Scirocco content:  Getting a few family and friends together to
rearrange the garage this upcoming weekend - also an industrial grade
really cool steel toolbench that has organizer racks built into the
back wall and a fluorescent light over the top and a thing that tells
time - CHEAP!  And some new solvent for the tank!  Woo hoo!  Tranny
rebuild heaven!!!

BTW I have my opinions and I'm usually right.

Yeah right.

=====
Cheapass Ron
'87 Scirocco 16'Victor'