OT OT OT OT OT

--0-2071954244-1038200863=:93664

My rocc-problem postings have gone down drastically since my Scirocco problems are becoming fewer as I fix them, and when I do have a problem I usually know what it is now.  I also used to just post to the list whenever I had a problem, but I "disciplined" myself to do a lot of troubleshooting first, and I almost always figured out the problem while troubleshooting-
Rob
 Captnbr@aol.com wrote:

> perhaps the average car know-how of the group has
> gone down slightly

Maybe its the fact that we have covered probably every single Scirocco related topic at least twice, and were running out of Scirocco stuff to talk about. I said Scirocco 3 times, that should count for on topic right?

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta Vr6