16v plug wires

--=====================_662347687==_.ALT

works fine.

-RGK-

At 09:12 AM 11/19/02 -0800, Brian Wagner wrote:

>Beru is the factory wire I believe, that and Beru supplies the long boot
>to everyone else I believe. Could be wrong, I have been know to be wrong
>once in a while.
>
>Brian
>
>  calimus@techography.net wrote:
>I found a set of BERU plug wires on e-bay for pretty cheap and was
>wondering if anyone has had experience/trouble with them? I'm basicly
>looking for a cheap hole me over untill I can get some
>autotech/nuspeed/bosh plug wires as the ones on my car are the EOM's from
>the factory.
>
>Any comments would be appreciated because I don't want to waste money if I
>don't have to.
>
>William

--=====================_662347687==_.ALT

works fine.<br><br>
-RGK-<br><br>
At 09:12 AM 11/19/02 -0800, Brian Wagner wrote:<br><br>
that and Beru supplies the long boot to everyone else I believe. Could be
wrong, I have been know to be wrong once in a while. <br><br>
Brian <br><br>
<dl>
<dd>I found a set of BERU plug wires on e-bay for pretty cheap and was
wondering if anyone has had experience/trouble with them? I'm basicly
looking for a cheap hole me over untill I can get some
autotech/nuspeed/bosh plug wires as the ones on my car are the EOM's from
the factory.<br><br>

<dd>Any comments would be appreciated because I don't want to waste money
if I don't have to.<br><br>

<dd>Scirocco-l mailing list
<dd>Scirocco-l@scirocco.org