16v plug wires

--0-35784936-1037725957=:67928

Beru is the factory wire I believe, that and Beru supplies the long boot to everyone else I believe. Could be wrong, I have been know to be wrong once in a while.
Brian
 calimus@techography.net wrote:I found a set of BERU plug wires on e-bay for pretty cheap and was wondering if anyone has had experience/trouble with them? I'm basicly looking for a cheap hole me over untill I can get some autotech/nuspeed/bosh plug wires as the ones on my car are the EOM's from the factory.

Any comments would be appreciated because I don't want to waste money if I don't have to.

William