Schrick Camshaft question

My 16v Schrick cams purchased directly from
Dr Schrick have big time SCHRICK written on
them. Its even so big that I was wondering
If I need to have this thing balanced. :)

And no words say VW nor Audi in there altough
it is for 1,8-2,0 16v VW Audi engines.

Lauri!
'84 2.0 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.eabc.edu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!