details please?: ABS into Scirocco conversion!

Yo, anybody remember me? I used to post here a lot. ;^) Hah! Anyway, I just
picked up two complete ABS set ups for cheap. I believe that each came from
a Corrado G60. One of them has the EDL function and the other does not. My
brakes are 10.1" whereas the Corrado had 11 inchers.

Questions:
a) Will the brake rotor size difference create any problems? I'm guessing
that there may be some sort of diameter-related calibration, but... lock is
lock... right?

b) Is EDL (electronic differential lock a.k.a. "traction control") a
well-liked feature? Is it at all effective? Or, does it create more problems
than it is worth? Should I bother with this or just go with the basic
system?

c) Will the EDL "play nice" with my Quaife? I can't imagine why it wouldn't,
but ya never know.

d) Can the ABS be turned deactivated with a switch if I so desire?

e) Assuming that this conversion has been attempted before, how does one
mount the sensors in the A1 hub? Welding, drilling, and minor fabrication is
no obstacle.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut