Speaker opinions...

joshhignight@techography.net wrote:

> [...]

Uh, no. there is a difference between a sub box designed for ported vs
sealed. This is different than fixing sub box Leaks. Don't close up a
ported box without knowing the 'math' so to speak.

I direct you to Blaupunkts web sit as well as a tour around the web via
Google.com- search for DIY and speaker and crossover and what ever you
can think of.

Plate separates seem the best fit for replacing 4x6 speakers, or a 5.25
fit behind the door panel. You should measure 1st though as different
speakers have differing mounting depths.

hth,
TBerk