Speaker opinions...

Ah, ok. I knew that caps did one thing, and something else did=
 another. Couldn't remember which was which though. Either way, I=
 guess it's more of jsut tuning the output on the amp and sealing=
 up the tube eh? It's ported, but I've always liked sealed=
 enclosures anyway. Time to seal it up maybe?

Joshua

That's true. The caps cut out bass. The higher the capacitance=
 mfd, the lower
the pass. I always set them up on my frnt speakers. I use 47 mfd=
 which has about
a 1000 hz pass IIRC.
John