Here we go...

Okay guys here we go.  Since I mailed in my check to Grassroots for the
$2003.00 Challange I need to open my budget up a little.  I can only make
300.00 off of my Roc since that is what I paid for it.  I would like to sell
the Body kit, rear wing, seat (front and rear), and the door and quarter
panels.

1) The body kit is red.  it has a few scratches but no tears or chunks
missing.  and for some reason the car doesn't have the small panel the
attaches to the door.

2) Seats.  Black vinyl with light gray cloth insert.  Pass and Rear seats
are in good shape.  The Driver seat is beat up pretty good.  And it needs
the wires replaced that release the back.

3) Door panels are gray and black.  Excellent cond.

I also have power mirrors.  I won't need them since the car is getting
stripped.  The A/C is getting ditched also.  I have until I would say March
to get it done so I can give the car some shakedown runs and work out any
bugs.  And since I know what the first question is.  I am in Columbus Ohio.

I am going to break the build up into several parts and post them with pics.
Kinda a running tech seminar so some people can get an idea what to do if
theyh try a project like this.  It will be special.  Most of the budget will
go towards the Suspension and Braking.

Erik
88 16V Scirocco ($2003 Challange Race Car)
88 Golf (Urban Insult Vehichle)

Introducing NetZero Long Distance
1st month Free!