questions

Mike VanAmburgh wrote:

> It's been sitting since 92?  180k miles in 5 years (87-92)?  Sheesh!
<snip>
> You could swap the alternator, battery and brakes
> yourself.  Does it need brake rotors or just pads?  If it needs rotors
> too, plan for a bit more $$.
> Mike

I'm with the others. If the motor has decent compression then just swap
the stuff yourself. In fact if it's been sitting a long time the Alt may
not even need replacing, just new/ better ground connections & cables to
get the power where it's supposed to go.

Mike mentions rotors being a bit more but they are only about $30-45
bucks anyway.

Purge ALL fluids and a little TLC and awaaaaay we go.

TBerk