questions

Daun, does this sound vaguely familiar to you? ;)

if it appears to be all in good shape, jump on it. Check out www.parts4vws.com
or www.germanautoparts.com and size up about how much its going to cost for the
parts. 8vs are cheap :) Thank God...as I sit here looking at a pile of clutch
parts. my 87 8v has 240xxx and works pretty well... but I didn't sit. be sure
to check for rust and such. But hell, for 100 bucks. I'd buy it!

LT