snow tires

I'm moving to Colorado in Jan (yeah I know that doesn't sound like a good plan but I have no choice) from NY and going over the Rocky Mountains. I have a complete stock 88 16v with teardrop rims. I need snow tire reccommendations. I was thinking 2 new all season tires on the back (I have one, its just a goodyear basic street/touring tire, was going to get a second of the same time) and two blizzacks up front. Anyone have a better plan? I know there are a few listers out in that area, maybe you guys have reccommendations.

Thanks,
Dan