bi-coastal massive photo shoot? who's in??

Shawn c Meze wrote:

> We can do this, it will just take a certain commitment (Which I know
> you guys have problems with) to make it a HUGE event for us.

Sounds like a great idea - I'll mention it to Les tomorrow.

> I can also remember a time when we did do things like this as a
> group.  What ever happened to that? ND just isnt what it used to be.
> ya know?

We just had a very nice RITF gig up in the bay area a month ago.. yeah
we communed with non-Scirocco hardware - other A1's - but that was
very cool!  We do need to do more similar stuff.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA