bi-coastal massive photo shoot? who's in??

Shawn c Meze wrote:
<snip>
> I can also remember a time when we did do things like this as a group.
> What ever happened to that? ND just isnt what it used to be. ya know?
>
> Shawn Méze

I'm getting back in, just you wait and see.

<rubs his hands together thinking of the new head bolts he's buying in
the morning... as he lovingly stokes the clickable torque wrench he
borrowed from a friend.... and chuckles as any good Mad Scientist
should. heh, heh, heh>

TBerk