bi-coastal massive photo shoot? who's in??

On Sun, 10 Nov 2002 20:46:03 -0800 (PST) Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
writes:

> *Photos* might be do-able, racing is not.

Well.... If racing is the idea, I happen to know of an event that
includes 2 days of racing. Track time really. What better place to make
this happen than Pahrumph Nevada at the end March? Theres nothing id
rather see than a big group of Scirocco's on the track. (Even if its for
still shots.)

Im sure we can borrow an hour of the weekend for photo and or racing
shots.

We can do this, it will just take a certain commitment (Which I know you
guys have problems with) to make it a HUGE event for us.

I can also remembver a time when we did do things like this as a group.
What ever happened to that? ND just isnt what it used to be. ya know?

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS- #30  2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com