putting cabriolet body kit on a rabbit

"the mad bästärd" wrote:

> geez, drew.  have you not seen alee's car?
>
> http://community.webshots.com/user/mk1vwgrl
>
> plenty of pix of her rabbit.  there's also one
> pic of the car before she did the single round
> conversion.  the car looks a helluva lot better
> with single rounds than single squares, IMHO.
> HTH!
> jason
> tmb

1st there's this:
<http://community.webshots.com/photo/28874901/29604273sWVkFvaEcX>

:]

And this:
<http://community.webshots.com/photo/28874901/29604298xjvgriTQdx>

:P

but then there's This:

> PS she's my wife now, so keep yer dirt comments
> about her to yourself, or i'll hunt ya down and
> kick a mudhole in your skull.  thanks!  ;)

And This confirms it:
<http://community.webshots.com/photo/28874901/39344666RWlGiE>
[Lucky Baaaaast'rd]

<sigh>

8[

Back On Topic: The kit will fit, the fenders (besides the obvious
turnsignal cut outs) might also have small holes the flares and such fit
atachment points into, shouldn't be too much of a problem.

TBerk
Owner of a round headlighted Scirocco and a Square Headlighted Wabbit.
And happy with my own gal thankyouverymuuuuuch.