putting cabriolet body kit on a rabbit

geez, drew.  have you not seen alee's car?

http://community.webshots.com/user/mk1vwgrl

plenty of pix of her rabbit.  there's also one
pic of the car before she did the single round
conversion.  the car looks a helluva lot better
with single rounds than single squares, IMHO.

HTH!

jason
tmb

PS she's my wife now, so keep yer dirt comments
about her to yourself, or i'll hunt ya down and
kick a mudhole in your skull.  thanks!  ;)