[Movie Sighting] Koyaanisqatsi: Mk.1 Movie Mega Sighting!

Koyaanisqatsi - Life in turmoil, life out of balance...

I've seen this Francis Ford Coppola movie before, but I never noticed the 2 Mk.1 Sciroccos, first a green one, and then a mars red one, cruising down the California freeway.

Shortly after that,there is a brief fly-over scene of a shitload of mostly Mk.1 Sciroccos and then the rest of Volkswagens late '70's line up.

When I saw the Volkswagen bus, I knew they were all Sciroccos and Rabbits.

I'll try to get it captured...

The footage is probably from Germany, does anyone know?

PLEASE REPLY TO: peterSPAM@thescirocco.com hold the SPAM and you have my new e-mail address.[mailto:peterSPAM@thescirocco.com]
Please don't reply to the Juno account, and if you must - don't expect a reply.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com