[Re: bi-coastal massive photo shoot? who's in??]

Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:
Daun Yeagley wrote:

> If he's serious about it, he'll have to wait until next
> spring as many of us "easterners" have put or are about to
> put our cars away for the winter.  =

Many people are pointing this out.. hard for me to keep this issue in
perspective out here since we really don't have an "off-season" as you
guys do back there (though today it's raining like a mofo for the first
time in about a year!).

I'm going to speak to him Monday, we'll talk about all this stuff. =

Cincy really is the "right" time and place to do it, too bad it
ain't coming up sooner!

-- =

Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA
'86.5 16V 2.0
'02 GTI 337

Putting the snows on the DD tomorrow, but I'd risk a run if it looked lik=
decent weather. Cincy's the obvious choice though, the selection would be=
 so
confusing, all those gorgeous cars in one place...
Cathy, with the only known factory Arctic Blue metallic 16V on the list (=
hey,
it's gotta count for something)