[Re: bi-coastal massive photo shoot? who's in??]

Brett Van Sprewenburg <brett@netacc.net> wrote:
>I go back to the statement that if there is an east coast shoot, Brett's=
 car
>is a mandatory participant pretty much, he is Scirocco.org and his car i=
s in
>the top 1% of roccos.
>
>Josh Able
>www.JsHouseOfEuro.com

Stop, yer killin me! :-)  (thanks, but I think it's more like 10 or =

20%, there's
gotta be a bunch more).

I'm hoping he'll wait until Cincy 2003...then Les will get to see many of=
 our
rides.

Now I've got to get back to working on our Dyno Day 2002 sitelet...oh, bu=
I'm going out to Jillians tonight for drinking and games, so maybe =

tomorrow, eh?

=3D=3DBrett

See Brett, the lusting doesn't stop with me...your car deserves the atten=
tion.

BTW did you get my DD pics?

Cathy