From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2002 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Re: bi-coastal massive photo shoot? who's in??]

Brett Van Sprewenburg <brett@netacc.net> wrote:
>I go back to the statement that if there is an east coast shoot, Brett's
car
>is a mandatory participant pretty much, he is Scirocco.org and his car is
in
>the top 1% of roccos.
>
>Josh Able
>www.JsHouseOfEuro.com

Stop, yer killin me! :-)  (thanks, but I think it's more like 10 or
20%, there's
gotta be a bunch more).

I'm hoping he'll wait until Cincy 2003...then Les will get to see many of
our
rides.

Now I've got to get back to working on our Dyno Day 2002 sitelet...oh, but
I'm going out to Jillians tonight for drinking and games, so maybe
tomorrow, eh?

==Brett

See Brett, the lusting doesn't stop with me...your car deserves the
attention.

BTW did you get my DD pics?

Cathy