(final scirocco cd #'s)

At 08:03 PM 11/6/2002, T Berk wrote:
>So,
>
>How believable is the Rabbit (Golf 1) having the same CD as the Mk1
>Scirocco?
>
>.42 for _both_?   bullsh<cough>it

lol -- I said essentially the same thing earlier today.

Remember, though, that just because it has the same Cd doesn't mean it has
the same drag.  Overall drag is Cd x A, and since the Scirocco is much
lower-slung than the Rabbit, its A (frontal area) is considerably
smaller....   Thus less overall resistance.
Jason