(final scirocco cd #'s)

So,

How believable is the Rabbit (Golf 1) having the same CD as the Mk1
Scirocco?

.42 for _both_?   bullsh<cough>it

Man, I gotta get finalized on my aero smoothing project. It includes a
belly pan for the front (currently a three piece) and one for the rear
around the axle to rear apron portion.

Also there is some work for a rear , Hmmmm not sure it's really a
diffuser, more like a rear airflow re-intigrator. How to make it
functional and not install a rear nacelle on the back (well, maybe just
for those runs to L.A.), that's the question.

GPS aided time trails to follow.

TBerk