(final scirocco cd #'s): Re: Insane speed in german cars... slightly OT, had to share...

> side note: kamei x1 kit: still 0.38, but with even
> further downforce effects
> rieger kit??? no info, but im still researching it.
> now all of this talk has got
> me curious. anyone got a wind tunnel i can use???

Sorry Allyn, but I'm not sure you'll find CD info for
the Reiger kits. The Kamei kits really were
"engineered products" and they actually did wind
tunnel testing (I have the no-spoiler-vs.-spoiler
comparison graph for downforce and CD that came with
my mk1 spoiler), but the Reiger kits were primarily
designed by Mr. Reiger in his garage to look cool.
Nothing wrong with the Reiger kit, of course...just
that I don't think you'll be satisfied with what you
find (if you find anything) when you go looking for
scientific performance data...

Neal