[Re: Why the Passat? With the Scirocco?]

I've noticed that a lot of listers seem to not want to put many miles on
their rocco's. =

Oh, I put the miles on mine, about 10 000kms just this summer, but I won'=
t put
it into the salt, it's lived this long, it deserves to be spoiled. But in=
 the
summer, it gets driven. Heck, it even went on vacation with me this year!=
often think it would be fun in the snow though, and I get a bit mopey thi=
time of year when it's heading for the long nap.
Cathy, glow plugging it for the winter.