Thursdays Suck.... Bit of a rant

Thursdays suck.  Josh, Broke I am sorry for not making over ther to check
out the swap.  Every-now and then you get to read about a deer claiming
someone's car.  well, it fianlly happened to me yesterday.  After spending
part of the day out toying with the 16V, Nathan (my son) and I were on our
way back into town. He was chomping on some candy trying to pawn off the
ones he didn't want to me and BAM!!! Bambi is owned.  We were driving my
mother's Lovely Dodge.  The one I ragged on last week.  I hit the brakes,
they locked up, and we hit that deer at about 35-40 mph.  took out it's ass
and legs.  Suprisingly the car lived through it.  But what was alarming was
that the airbag didn't go off.  So now the car is wearing a new tan go-tee
and scratched paint.  This is the first deer I have ever hit. I have to say,
I don't know how it didn't destroy the car.  So now Nathan is convinced that
I was tring to hit the deer and he is going to tell Santa.  I hate
Thursday's

Erik
88 16V
88 Golf (Urban Insult Vehichle)