Metric vs fractional

Perplexing for sure. Since I deal with Americans and
people from all over the world (mostly Europe) on a
daily basis, I have to convert back and forth all the
time. The Americans are the problem, since so many
continue to use the fractional system. I'm getting
tired of it. We need to choose just one...metric.

I asked my Netherlander wife about the ratchets, and
she answered like most the women I have known in my
life.

--- John Lagnese <jlagnese@massed.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I had a thought while reaching for my ratchet. We
> use fractional
> ratchets for metric sockets. Outside of the USA is
> this also the case? I
> thought it somewhat perplexing since almost the rest
> of the world other
> than the USA uses the metric system.
> John

=====