Metric vs fractional

The rest of the world pretty much does use Metric hardware... We are
working on a new project here and we have designed it with Metric fasteners
since it will be assembled overseas and it's very easier to get non-metric
nuts and bolts in quantity there.

-RGK

Anyone know where I can get a metric crescent wrench?