in case you missed it, RIEGER for sale!

hehe "it's brand new" , well  its a 15 year old car, its cleaned and
restored perhas, but I doubt very much the person tore the car down to the
underside and restored the complet frame on it. so technically it's not a
"new" car.

A new old vintage car is a complete teardown of the car fender and shit, and
the car is dipped in acid to clean everything off the chassi, then the car
is rebuilt/repainted from OEM/aftermarket brand new parts (or restored
professionally themselves). and the car is completely rebuilt from the
ground up.

It is a nice car!, but not a new car...