Passenger under dash tray?

Was at the P&P, and stumbled upon an early 83 Rocc with a passenger side map
tray. I've never seen one of these things, I imagine they are fairly
uncommon pieces?

It mounted at the rear where the two screws hold up the carpet, on the sides
in two factory looking holes, and somewhere to the center dash, although
that screw was already gone.

Personally I don't like the trays, they just cramp things up, but I'd like
to know how rare this thing is in case I decide to pass it along to another
Rocc owner.

Also saw two split parcel shelf Roccs, though only 1/2 of one was remaining,
and half of the mounts where trashed - I grabbed the good ones because I
forgot them last time to secure the one I put in my 88. Wonder why they
didn't keep em till 88. With vinyl shelves and that cover it really makes
the trunk area look clean from outside, compared to the carpet stuff.