Passenger under dash tray?

On 5/27/02 11:39 PM, "Tobias ><" <scirocco16v88@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Was at the P&P, and stumbled upon an early 83 Rocc with a passenger side map
> tray. I've never seen one of these things, I imagine they are fairly
> uncommon pieces?

As many have said, they only came on non-AC cars. They are too long to fit
next to the center console of cars with AC. I took one and cut it down so
that it would fit. Then I mounted my 10 disc changer under it. Passengers
will just have to deal with it. Personally, I think the Mk2 needs all the
storage space it can get.

Grab it, someone will want it.

Jonas