Kiwi leather dye - wow!!

Picked up this little trick from the Rabbit forum on Vortex.

Leather dye does magic on faded bumpers (some of you probably know this
already)!! I haven't gotten around to picking up SEM products, so I grabbed
some of this in the meantime. Wow, talk about blackness! My bumpers went
from grey to black, one coating, and unlike Back to Black, this hasn't
rubbed of!

The rear bumper had a couple of spots where it didn't soak in too well, to I
must say it works wonders. And, your wing looking a little less sharp than
it used to - use it on the wing too! In fact, use it on any of the plastic
parts, and even faded vinyl split parcel shelves!!!

Just make sure to mask around things or take them off and do them
seperately. At $4.25 a bottle, this is the best all around make it good and
black stuff there is.

Oh, use gloves too, cuz this stuff really dyes (and use the dye, not the
other versions)!