16v Help Needed, Update

ok this is where it gets interesting, i guess the injector harness was
pinched by the intake manifold and the injectors were spraying continously,
thats what im assuming seein as there is no other possible explanation. ok
anyways so i drain my oil, only to find that its about 4.5 litres oil and 5
LITRES OF GAS!! 5L of gas came out!! wtf is up with this?? how could the gas
and oil mixed this much?? to all you yankess that about 1.25 Gallons!
anywyas so i emptied it out. now my next problem is what is the possiblility
of massive engine damage due to this? the engine never started, just cranked
a few times. could this have destroyed my engine? the thing i think is that
the cylinders tried to compress the gas and couldnt so they slipped by the
rings. any suggestions here? thanks