Good Tires

I used to have pirelli's and in Texas, the summer heat
simply makes them melt, 50K tires driving normally on
cement highways (yeah asphalt is rare in texas) just
wore them down in 30K and they got rather slick in rain
time (cement has a nasty habit of holding on to rubber
and oil until it rains.... yikes)

the khumos are holding up nicely, and they don't care
when it rained or not.
--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau