was:East coast muscle now:Arizona muscle needed

A few months ago I bought some stuff for my scirocco off a guy who was
advertising on the vwvortex.  I received what I paid for the first time
(euro bumpers) but I then wanted door cards and urethane strut mounts that
he had.  I paypal'd $103.00 to him and have yet to see parts or my cash
back.  He kept putting me off and stopped responding to my emails.  Later he
did write back and said he'd send my money back.  Still nothing.  I was
hoping some of you fellow listers could kindly send him an email stressing
the situation.  If any of you are in AZ and would like to call him for me
that would be great too.  He's learned not to answer the phone when a MD or
VA # comes up on his caller ID.

Here's his info:

Matt Cook  a.k.a."yellowfattybean" (vwvortex)
1201 E. Lee St.
Tucson, AZ 85719

Phone # (520)624-0098
email: Smarchweather@aol.com