was:East coast muscle now:Arizona muscle needed

> A few months ago I bought some stuff for my scirocco
> off a guy who was
> advertising on the vwvortex.  I received what I paid
> for the first time
> (euro bumpers) but I then wanted door cards and
> urethane strut mounts that
> he had.  I paypal'd $103.00 to him and have yet to
> see parts or my cash
> back.  He kept putting me off and stopped responding
> to my emails.  Later he
> did write back and said he'd send my money back.
> Still nothing.  I was
> hoping some of you fellow listers could kindly send
> him an email stressing
> the situation.  If any of you are in AZ and would
> like to call him for me
> that would be great too.  He's learned not to answer
> the phone when a MD or
> VA # comes up on his caller ID.
>
> Here's his info:
>
> Matt Cook  a.k.a."yellowfattybean" (vwvortex)
> 1201 E. Lee St.
> Tucson, AZ 85719
>
> Phone # (520)624-0098
> email: Smarchweather@aol.com
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks-Earl

Let me know how it goes - I will probably be in Tuscon
next month . . .

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1983 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco "Knife", 1981 Scirocco S, 1978 Scirocco "Miss Spoon", 1987 Golf GT / Yes, I am a moron . . .
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)